Friday, March 28, 2014

Maestro - Felice

Apollo took a deep breath,

Apollo : I.. I wanted to hurt you (he closed his eyes)
Me : (I looked at him perplexed, Why?)
Apollo : I was just 2 years old when my dad was left out from music business, because of your family. (He looked angry and hurt at the same time, my heart clenched and elevated to my mouth, I felt sick) Your dad took the liberty to stole my dad's composition and introduced it as his, he didn't change a single rhythm or melody, My dad was destroyed, since then my father never wanted to do with anything music related,  nobody cares about him anymore, nobody respects him anymore, he was gone and no one cared.
Me : (I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out, I was shocked)
Apollo : And then a couple of years later, my mom secretly paid violin tuition for me, unfortunately my teacher was your mom, I still remember the sting from her whack every time I missed or stung a note. ( He looked as if he was in pain. No! I screamed inwardly) My mom knew about it 3 months later and she told me to quit the tutor. I was so mad with your parents, they destroyed my dad, they destroyed me. I wanted to get even with them, I wanted to destroy them, by hurting you. (He looked at me deep and weak)
Me : (I wanted to cry, by I maintained my composure by taking couple of deep breaths)
Apollo : At first I thought it was going to be easy, but.. I get to know you.. And I felt stupid.. I thought that I could, and I tried so hard.. but I just can't..
Me : (I was still and quite, I wanted to say something, nothing came out of my mouth though)
Apollo : Say something?
Me : I.. I'm.. I'm sorry (My voice was barely audible)
Apollo : (His face softened,  he smiled weakly) Why are you sorry?
Me : For everything my parents ever did to you, I'm so sorry. (My voice cracked, I nearly broke into tears)
Apollo : Hey, (He moved forward and caressed gently my cheeks) You are not your parents, you clarified that when we were at the coffee shop. (He smiled reassuring me and I melted and the unbearable tears fell softly)
Me : But you did hurt me (Suddenly I became so angry)
Apollo : (He crossed his arms and looked down disappointed) I know, I'm sorry.
Me : Was Kim a part of your scheme?
Apollo : No! I don't even like her. Why? You're jealous? (His mood changed into amusement in a second)
Me : (I flushed scarlet) I just think toying with girls' feelings isn't nice.
Apollo : I was not playing with girls' feelings! (He sounded offended)
Me : You played with mine! (There I said it!)
Apollo : I didn't even started yet! I didn't know how to hurt you, I just thought that ignoring you would help me to hurt you. (He said matter of fact)
Me : It worked (I shrug)
Apollo : I didn't mean to, well at first yes I did, but ignoring you was not the plan. It was just my way to clear my head. It was hard for me too you know.
Me : (I stared at him, admiring him, his beauty, his charm, his sincereness, his present, I missed him)
Apollo : So, (He took his iPod from his pocket and put it on the speaker, a slow song started to play and he gave his hand to me) May I?
Me : You're asking me to dance?
Apollo : (He grabbed me closer so my body was against his, I could feel his muscular torso and arms) Oh.. Why not? (He smiled, he swayed me smoothly and spun me and dipped me then pulled me back again.) Feeling better?
Me : Hmm..
Apollo : You're such a lovely dancer
Me : Back at you (He spun me slowly again)
Apollo : So, how's the rehearsals? Are you ready for the performance?
Me : Crap! I'm late for rehearsal! (I'm totally late! Mom would kill me!)
Apollo : Should I take you there?
Me : No, Bruce will take me there (I hastily went to the door)
Apollo : Viola
Me : Yeah?
Apollo : Do you want your calculator or not? (he smiled cheekily)
Me : (I smiled) Keep it, give me a reason to look for you tomorrow
Apollo : (He grinned, his schoolboy smile was so dreamy) See you around, Ms. Hallman
Me : See you, Mr. Harp (I winked at him, surprised him)

Bruce was outside the car when I walked to the car, he was talking to the phone and  I listened tentatively to what he was saying. When he hung up,

Me : Was that mom? (I asked tentatively)
Bruce : Yes, Ms. Hallman. She was asking where were you she couldn't reach your cellphone. (I opened my Tori Burch and checked my phone, 7 missed calls, 3 messages.) I told her you were doing a special science project, urgent one.
Me : Good save Bruce, Thank you.

Bruce nodded, he was a magnificent man, always taking care of me. I scooted in the car and relaxed for the first time after weeks of troubled mind. I felt felice for the first time after gloomy weeks. I smiled and closed my eyes peacefully, I thought of Apollo and our dance. I opened my eyes and gaze through the car window, Apollo's confession about his dad and my mom and dad really bothered me. Is it true? Daddy stole Apollo Dad's composition? And did mom really taught Apollo with violence?


No comments:

Post a Comment